This set of needlepoint frames are enough for all your projects. With extra metal spring hoop for the smallest DIY which you receive free.
The Legendary brand KLASS & GESSMANN is over 140 years’ experience in the embroidery field. The line of fine embroidery equipment and tools are known for their exceptionally smooth finish with eased edges. These hoops, stands, and frames are beautiful, sleek and they are with the highest quality on the market.
• Тhese frames have adjustable height and angle and you can rotate the hoop for that perfect fit.
• This frame is a delight to use, lightweight but very durable, allowing both hands the freedom in perfect needle placement.
• Multiple diameters: 6.10 inches (15.5 cm), 8.5 inches (21.5 cm) and 9.8 inches (25.0 cm) with three different diameters to suit all your needs.
• The hoop’s height is 0.94-1.02 inches (24-26 mm) and thickness is 0.39 inches (10 mm). Тhe heighт is adjustable 14.96 inches – 20.47 inches (38-52 cm), 360 degrees rotatable.
• Made of natural hardwood – beech and they are partly hand made. Triple glued, finally polished, outside lacquered. This embroidered frame is light, beautiful and harmless to your hands.
• The metal spring hoop’s diameter is 2.76 inches (7 cm).
The price is for one sitting board + 3 embroidery hoops on stick and one metal spring hoop
Easy operation: Embroidery hoops have a brass adjustment screw that you can tighten when necessary to keep the fabric as tight as a drum.
Ideal for needlework, handy creating, artwork, floss material, crewel, quilting, etc. Suitable for beginners and masters for all craft cross stitching lovers. This solid nonslip cross-stitch circle is a popular gift for the crafty person in the family or a beginner. It’s never to early or late to learn to cross stitch.