- The universal stand for embroidery is made of ecologically clean wood of a beech.
- The surface is qualitatively ground.
- Fine polished and outside lacquered.
- The angle and height are adjustable.
- Robust construction.
- Height approximately 29.53 – 37.40 inches (75 – 95 cm).
- Different diameters: 15.75 inches (40 cm), 17.72 inches (45 cm), 19.69 inches (50 cm) and 23.62 inches (60 cm).
- The brand KLASS & GESSMANN is over 140 years’ experience in the embroidery and weaving field. The line of fine equipment and tools is known for its exceptionally smooth finish with eased edges. These stands are beautiful, sleek and they are with the highest quality on the market.
There are no reviews yet.