The universal frame for embroidery (cross stitch, Gobelin, bead embroidery)
- It is made of ecologically clean wood of spruce.
- Size infinitely adjustable.
- With webbings
- The surface is qualitatively ground, nice to touch.
- That provides easy access to a reverse side.
- For assembling the frame, no extras are necessary.
- Different sizes: 15.75 x 15.75 inches (40 х 40 cm), 19.69 x 19.69 inches (50 х 50 cm), 23.62 x 27.56 inches (60 х 70 cm) 23.62 x 39.37 inches (60 х 100 cm).
- The Legendary brand KLASS & GESSMANN is over 140 years’ experience in the embroidery field. The line of fine embroidery equipment and tools are known for their exceptionally smooth finish with eased edges. These hoops, stands, and frames are beautiful, sleek and they are with the highest quality on the market.