Gobelin embroidery frame, rotating bars with webbings and table clamp, adjustable high
- The universal frame for embroidery is made of ecologically clean wood of spruce and beech.
- The surface is qualitatively ground, nice to touch. That provides easy access to a reverse side.
- For assembling the frame no extras are necessary.
- Multiple sizes of a frame: 15.75 x 23.62 inches (40 х 60 cm), 15.75 x 31.50 inches (40 х80 cm) and 15.75 x 39.37 inches (40 х 100 cm).
- High is 15.75 inches (400 mm), 360 degrees rotatable.
- For tables with maximum high 3 inches ( 75 mm).
- The Legendary brand KLASS & GESSMANN is over 140 years’ experience in the embroidery field. The line of fine embroidery equipment and tools are known for their exceptionally smooth finish with eased edges. These hoops, stands, and frames are beautiful, sleek and they are with the highest quality on the market.